Tuesday, April 18, 2006

April 19,2006

My first night back wasnt pretty. I messed around with heads up sngs and ran into some tough luck and bad play on my part. i really felt like a fish...never got into that comfort level, but i will keep on playing and hopefully get back into the groove. Ended up dropping a few hundred last night...hoping for a better night tonight. im gonna play a heads up sng and hit the gym.

So far, won a heads up 22 sng in 3 hands, went and ran 2.75 miles, and then won another 22 sng on the first hand...up 36 bucks, woohooo a winning night.

Ok, actually this first part of the entry was for april 18th. anyway, just starting. lost a few...finally got into a groove, was patient, 6 left, i had JJ raised and had 1 caller, 5 hi flop, he checks i bet pot, he pushes, i call. he shows 99, 9 on turn...not the reward i was looking for. hopefully will turn around...im gonna play for a few hours tonight.

on the bubble...im the 2nd big stack and get AJ on the button...shortstack, has just under half of my stack pushes and i call...he has A9 and catches a flush! my fuckin luck is horrible! still alive though...hoping to cash my first 10 man sng since i started playing again lol how sad

Ok im heads up with a 1:3 chip disadvantage...lets see if those heads up sngs are helping lol

TOOK HIS ASS DOWN!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»