Monday, April 24, 2006

April 24, 2006

Well, I have been dabbling in the heads up sngs with mixed results. I started out messing around and got killed. then, my friend told me he found them easy, which I interpreted as a challenge because I had not experienced the same thing...so I decided to start to play with more purpose.

I have been up and down, but doing solid. Had a funny $22 heads up sng today. we played over 20 mins and i had him all in and behind in every level, but he sucked out every time. I just got incredibly unlucky...and the final hand, he had just over 2000 chips, so i had just under...blinds were 200/400 and i pushed K10s. He calls with AA, of course. so I fired up a $33 because i want to win some $$ if I win, so I have Q6 and min raise. He min raises back to me and the flop comes 2 6 7. I bet out, he pushes...at this point, i just say fuck it and call. He has 52 and my 6s are looking better! turn comes....5! mother F#&!er!! River hits, 7! JUSTICE!

I am heading to the gym, up 5 bucks. i just dont think these heads up sngs are worth it...they are tough to play a few at a time...i gotta get back to the regular sngs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»