Saturday, March 08, 2008

March 8, 2008

I guess I am finally realizing that there is no room for poker right now. I made some good money playing and it helped me pay off my credit card debt, which now stands at ZERO!! I took some of my bankroll out, paid off my credit card, and lost the little bit that i had left. I have some FPPs on poker stars, but once those are gone I will not be playing poker any time soon.

I just am not cut out for the frustration. Today i played in the freerolls and played well. I was patient and chipped up to 2000 when I get AA, i raise 3xbb to 300 and dude pushes in late position...i call and he shows 77...he rivered the 7 and i was out. shortly after that in the 20k freeroll i get K9 on the button...i catch a K66 flop and bet half the pot...one caller, the BB and i knew he was on a draw...turn was a blank and i raised, he pushed i called and he tables 78d for the flush draw...of course he hits it on the river. later, he catches KK when I have JJ and i am out...so sick!

and, to top it off, i played in the 50k qualifier and i have A8 in the BB. 882 flopped and i bet half the pot and one caller, turn comes a 5, i bet and he calls...river was a blank and we get it all in and he turns over 85...thats the bullshit that drives me up the wall. i am gonna be playing some qualifers with my FPPs, but i am done with poker for a while...luck just not running my way.

No comments: