Sunday, February 24, 2008

February 24, 2008

Got aces and reraised a guy. He called a 40 preflop bet, flopped 3 hearts and called my push with the 10 of hearts and hit a flush...so sick! what a way to start my session.

Well, i had my straight lose to the rivered full house, so that isnt a good way to follow up a bad beat! I did win back quite a bit with a flush...

Lost top set to another flush...fuckin crazy

i flop 2 pair and dude pushes with flush draw, board pairs and he hits a pair on river to counterfeit my 2 pr. even the busted draws are sucking out on me!~

I get 10s and flop top set earlier and cant win, now i run into KK...I had KK on 2 tables and couldnt get action...i hate this game! :)

Right now i just need to remember to keep it cool and not push things...need to let the game come to me and over time I will get it ALL back!

got into a huge pot, my set of kings lost to a set of aces

yet another flush cracks my pocket pair.

man i ran into KK twice on back to back hands with AQ...fuckin unreal

i think I am drawing a little too much today...calling too loose and playing too many hands

QQ ran into AA AGAIN! just unreal bad luck tonight

on top of just bad luck, I am really playing poorly...i am forcing things...need to chill out!

I am more of a calling station...i know its not a positive thing to be called, but the style works for me. i shouldnt mess with it...i was trying to bully people and bet harder than i normally would...i need to play my own game!

No comments: