Wednesday, February 18, 2009

February 18, 2009

I played a quick 30-40 minute session and emailed off my hand history to my new coach. I am looking forward to working with him and starting to work on my game. I think I just need a few preflop pointers and little more confidence. I need some help with my postflop thought process and want to make sure I am considering everything that I need to...I know I am very raw, but with some very focused direction I believe it will not take long for me to be a winning player.

While I wait for the response from my coach, I will not log any time at the tables. I have been away from poker for a while, so I want to get back into it with the proper guidance. Stay tuned, but the ball is rolling.

1 comment:

kevconroy said...

Hey Ryan, nice blog. I'm pretty much in the same oat as you. I am about to more up to $1/2 NL.

I read some of your older posts and was wondering why you were playing 1/2 before but now your are back down at 50/1

Kev