Monday, January 08, 2007

January 8, 2007

I havent played any since the first day of the month. Today I decided I am going to play the $36s and just stick with those to see if I make it...If I dont, I can quit poker for a while...I need to move up because I am getting frustrated at the lower levels.

I did play a few bubbles poorly...I need to make sure I play a better game on the bubble...I am getting a little loose at times. I guess that is a balance because being too tight on the bubble leads to blinding into 4th place, or at least making it difficult to money. So, I need to evaluate whether it is bad luck or bad strategy. I guess I was on the bubble with AK vs K6 and lost to my 3 outter...so it is more bad luck than anything...I like the way I am playing and think it will all come around...excited to be playing the $36s.

No comments: