Friday, August 15, 2008

August 15, 2008

I took last night off and watched a movie with Penny...had a nice and relaxing night.

Tonight, I fired up a set of 6 on Full tilt and took 1, 2, 2, 5, 5, 6. Not bad at all and starting to feel more comfortable and in control at the tables. Again, with solid results it is easy to feel that way, so i want to continue to play consistently and not worry about results. The real test will be when variance turns against me and I need to keep my cool and just grind!

Being away from FT for a while and playing on stars, my rakeback account went negative somehow. I am almost out of the hole and will start making some money as well as become eligible for the freerolls. That will definitely help boost my bankroll. I am getting excited at the thought of making some decent cash again playing poker.

On a side note, my boy turned 10 months today. Thought I would throw a pic of my family in here.

No comments: