Thursday, June 11, 2009

ugh...

Tonight was a test of my will to control myself and continue grinding. I was playing well and getting it in ahead, but tonight was cruel to me on the river...

I have to be happy with my results, down about 1.5 buy ins. I lost to 5 rivered and 1 turned flush, I had my AA cracked by the rivered straight, got in pair over pair and lost, got in pair under pair and lost. I was able to grind my way back, and hit two nice hands before I quit. I hit a flush and avoided the full house when I was up against a set and my AA held up against JJ. So, things are starting to turn around for me and I hope my hands start to hold up when I am able to start another session...

Anyway, rough night. Played well and surprisingly happy with my results even though down 1.5 buy ins..thats it...good night.

No comments: