Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Fired up some tables...

My parents have been in town and after such a horrible session the other night, I thought a few nights off would be nice. So, tonight I am playing and will be focusing on starting hand selection and reasonable play postflop.

just lost a 250 pot with top set to the flush draw...and rivered...

just getting ass raped by idiots...

hey another river 2 outter when i got it in 99 v 88...excellent!

again, i lose AQ v A8o on an A high board when he turns the 8.

I ended up with a nice little heater. After a horrible session and starting out so terribly by flopping top set and losing to the rivered flush, only to continue losing hands on the river like i did the last time I played was really hard on my confidence. I hit sets of Kings a few times and couldnt get any action going, so I really was not feeling comfortable. However, I hit a nice heater where I was hitting hands and they were holding up...it brought me back and I ended the night up. So, I shut down my tables because i have an early morning, but if I didnt have to work I think I would have been grinding for another 2 hours or so...

Anyway, good finish to the night...lets upload the hands!

920 hands of barely profitable poker...I'll take it!!

No comments: