Saturday, September 13, 2008

September 13, 2008

I fired up a set today and had it going early. I got to the bubble in 3 of the 4 sngs i played, but I ran into some tough beats with good hands. I took 1 3rd which was very disappointing, but i knew i was playing well and fired up another set. I played well again and this time the variance was coming my way...a few hands of note...

Blinds were creeping and the 2nd stack was on my left. I was 3rd and i limped A9s from the SB hoping he would make a move, i would push and get 900 chips from him...it happened just as I expected, but he tabled AK and i was nervous. I spiked the 9 on the turn and flushed it on the river. shortly after this hand, on another table I was in A2 v AK and I hit a deuce to take that hand down as well. So, in my last set i took 1, 9, 1, 1. I like that!!

No comments: