Saturday, September 27, 2008

September 27, 2008

Playing great...ok results...about break even. getting roughed up heads up...lost KK to A8 on the river ace, then lost QQ to 96 when he turned the straight...been getting in good, so i am happy. once the cards turn back my way i should have a nice upswing...just being patient and trying to play my A game.

As I was writing this, I lost to runner, runner flush...so it continues. I am going to finish my set, relax and grab a beer, and fire up 4 more. I finished the last sng of the set and took it down. amazingly I am up for the night about 3 buy ins. I am very pleased with my play and the results. including rakeback, my roll is up to over 42 buy ins. Quite a run I am on considering I had my whole bankroll on the table at the beginning of the month.

No comments: