Wednesday, September 24, 2008

September 24, 2008

The night started rough...hands werent holding up. however, i kept playing and my luck turned. My hands were holding up and i was sucking out like a champ. In one sng i got it all in with 88 up against JJ and i flopped quads...he hit the jack on the river...so I needed every bit of it. Later in that sng, on the bubble i got it in with 55 v 99 and spiked the 5 on the river. I ended up taking a nasty beat ITM, but that was owed to me...but I took it down. I ended up on a great streak...but need to turn in or I would continue playing. I need to keep playing when I am on a hot streak and shut it down when i run cold...i know it really doesnt matter over the long term, but i guess you are making better decisions when you are winning (most likely).

Anyway, out for the night...teaching tomorrow so no poker...will be a nice day off!

No comments: