Thursday, August 17, 2006

August 17, 2006

I have decided to shift gears and concentrate on day trading training, so poker is taking a back seat. Thats great news though because i think trading is a bit more stable, which is funny. anyway, i will get into more details later...after i finish up playing

the speeds are much looser preflop and people start to get jumpy come level 4. its expensive to play hands though...cuz you get raised and reraised quite a bit more, so you have to play only the solid hands and hope to catch a monster. I dont limp much, but when you get opportunities in late position with solid hands, you might want to take them. Opportunities come few and far between.

just won one and then called a push on the bubble with A8 and he had K8 and caught the king on the river...what a joke...i should have cashed and now i will bubble. same guy, i push with 44 and catch a straight, but i catch trips and the board gets a straight and he splits with me...unfuckingreal!

its only fitting that i make a comeback only to run into this AA and bubble anyway. I just dont see the bullshit variance ever shift back my way, thats the reason i get so sick of playing and just might play MTTs, but this poker this is too messed up. I mean, 3:1 doesnt mean 3:1...at least not in my world.

No comments: