Friday, August 04, 2006

August 4th, 2006

I took last night off...I made the decision because there will be 2 little kids staying with us for a week and i am sure that i will be missing a day during august here and there...so i didnt want to put too much pressure on myself. I did forego poker for a good reason, however. I met up with my new friends and we talked about day trading. I am intrigued by it and am going to learn more...gonna buy some books and start training. Man, i had a liquid dinner last night...pretty much crown and coke and budweisers...paying for it today!

I knew I would be able to make up some hours on the tables this weekend and also tonight. I am excited to get back...the day off was nice and i think important for a fresh mindset.

I ended up going to the diamondbacks game. Jilliann got some good tickets and we had to go...we left and the game was tied, but they gave up two runs in the top of the 9th, so im glad we left early and beat the rush...its nice to be 10 mins from the stadium.

No comments: