Wednesday, December 14, 2005

First Session

And I just fired up my first. Took a few days off and I am just gonna ease into it. Gonna just play the one sng to get my feet wet...turn it up in a few...goal for tonight should be about 10 sngs...let's see how I do.

Just busted and fired up 2 more...

so far, down vig after 5 and am going to fire up the Party Poker $40k. Probably will play a $55 sng while I play the tourney and just try to keep playing as many as possible. It is very apparent that when I am playing, I really need to do what it takes to 4-table. Break time though...tourney is gonna start in a few.

I didnt play any more sngs tonight, again with not getting enough of them per night. So in sngs, i ended down 25, vig for 5 sngs, but i did cash in 47th on the $40k, paid $151 and change. So, overall a winning night. I need to get more sngs...dont know what my hang up seems to be. I did want to concentrate on the tourney and make a run for the big money...came close.

I had A6s on bb and EP pushes for 2.5xbb. I had planned on calling if he pushed and another player came along. The flop came AQA and it was checked to me, I pushed, there were 2 clubs on the board and my push was about 2/3rds the pot, so he quickly called with AQ. I would play it the same way again, so I am happy with how i played. Hopefully log 12 sngs tomorrow...lets find out.

No comments: