Monday, December 19, 2005

Results - Week of December 19 - 25th

Monday 19th: Monday night football, hanging with friends. Just gonna chill and not push it.
Tuesday 20th: Spending today with friends and my west coast family. Poker maybe tonight, most likely, once I get home.
Wednesday 21st: Travelling to Wisconsin
Thursday 22nd: Holiday Stuff
Friday 23rd: Holiday Stuff
Saturday 24th: Christmas Eve - No plans to play
Sunday 25th: Christmas Day - No plans to play

December really snuck up on me. Cannot be too productive this month. I will be back in Phoenix on December 27th, stuff going on the 28th, so I wont be back at the tables until the evening of the 28th at the earliest. Good luck to my friends and anyone reading my blog. Please stay with me, things in January are sure to heat up.

No comments: