Thursday, December 29, 2005

OK, I lied, December 29th

Ok, so I had planned to just relax while I have 2 little kids running around the condo. Hard to concentrate cuz they are climbing all over the place, but they are great little kids. But, I decided to dabble in some sports gambling and bet some college basketball because its my 2nd favorite sport to bet, next to college football. I thought I had the lock, small favorite, and they got smoked! Enough of that distraction, so I decided to try to win my money back playing poker. Just played 3 $55 sngs on Party.

First one I played I was 2nd big stack on bubble. Pushed 55 in small blind into shortstack on big blind. He called with a weak ace, board showed 2 pair and I got outkicked, obviously. Hard to take, but I fired up two more after that and pretty much dominated. Had a few suck outs. My AJ suited took out AQo when I hit 2 jacks on the board. Ended up winning $235 in an hour and a half. More than made up for losing my sports bets. Enough of that nonsense!

No comments: