Thursday, December 29, 2005

Last December Entry...AND DECEMBER RESULTS!

I have a hectic schedule right now. Between interviewing for new jobs, trying to get a workout regimen in place, and having friends staying at my condo, I have no time for poker. But, this might be a good thing because 2006 will be when I make my push...so a nice break prior to buckling down might be refreshing and a good way to get started.

I am a bit disappointed with the amount of play I had in December, but it is the holiday season and family and friends are taking priority for the time being. So, here are my December sng numbers, which have not changed since the 17th:

95 $55 sngs
18% ROI
35% ITM
$925 net winnings

I am updating these numbers as I play sngs during the last few days of December. Had a good night on the 29th and finished 4th (dang bad beat), 1st and 2nd. Nice welcome back after a short break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey nice site