Sunday, May 14, 2006

May 14. 2006

I have decided that not playing poker is just a bad move on my part. For playing 1 hour a day, I can expect to net anywhere from 1200-2000 a month...even better if i run hot. That is just too much money to pass on. I think I might struggle trying to manage 3 time-consuming activities in my life...work, working out, and poker. i know i would get burned out quickly...but even if I could last a few more months playing poker, it could get me ahead financially...regardless...i want to get back at the tables.

The last time I played any 10-man sngs, i played 3 $55 sngs and took a first...but i have been messing around in the heads up sngs...so i win 18 bucks in 10 mins and usually quit. i find them to be more of a distraction and a novelty...something where i can win a quick few bucks and call it a day. they are a big reason I am not playing 10 man sngs. I will not allow myself to play anymore heads up sngs...until i get focused on the full 10-man ones. lets see what kind of progress I make this week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»