Thursday, May 18, 2006

May 18, 2006

I had to play today. There really was no option...

So, after working out and watching the Suns game, I was thinking of bailing out on my commitment to play. But, I knew I couldnt let Al down because he took the time to try to motivate me...and I appreciate that.

So, feeling tired, I decided to fire up 2 $55 sngs...about 2 mins into each, i decided i needed to play 1 more. So I 3-tabled tonight. Busted out in one at about level 3...got a bit overaggressive, but made a good move, he just had better cards. I made it into the money on the other 2, getting there as the shortstack both times. I ended up busted in third in one and winning the other. So, a very nice night...no suck outs for me...and none against me. was a nice change of pace.

up $185...feels good. Now I know why I kept telling myself to play!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»