Sunday, May 21, 2006

May 21, 2006

I had intended on playing a lot this weekend and found myself halfway through Sunday and not having logged a single sng. So, around 5 I decided I needed to play and thought I could get a few sngs in before the Sopranos. I fired up 2 and busted out of one about 30 mins in. I was doing pretty well in the other and decided to fire up one more. I ended up winning both and winning $335 in just over an hour.

I have noticed that since I have been away from the game more, I have much more respect for it. I play every sng like it matters. Seems like when I start to play a higher volume, I just churn then out and care a little less about the outcome. Start to get into the law of large numbers thinking...that this individual game doesnt matter so I play more aggressively. Maybe it is also I am starting to have more respect for money...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»