Sunday, May 28, 2006

May 28, 2006

I went to Harrah's to play in their $60 tourney. Blinds are crazy in these tourneys, but I wanted to get some live play in if I ever plan to play any of these bigger buy in tourneys...I would rather take some lumps at $60 a buy in than $1000 and up.

I have always felt like I was close to making the final table in the previous 3 times I have played. I would usually find the blinds growing at a scary rate and me going card dead...Occasionally I would catch a hand and lose a race or even get sucked out against.

My hands held up today...I did lose KK to AQ, but it didnt cripple me...and I won a big pot on the next hand with JJ. I ended up getting blinded away and finishing 7th. We all wanted to chop it up for $400 each, but the big stack didnt wanna do it..I dont blame him. But it did hurt my payout...i ended up cashing out $192.

Hoping to play some after the Suns game.

So I played about 9 sngs and finished all 3 out of the money...so got killed tonight. sucks...had success live, not online today. Man, I was close to cashing out too...gotta start the comeback!

No comments: