Monday, May 15, 2006

May 15, 2006

Well, I am at it! Fired up 2 $55s and not too long into it, i get AKo on one and KK on the other...i won a small pot with my AK and got busted when i ran into AA. WELCOME BACK!

Down 2 buy ins and have 2 more fired up. playing well so far...getting in with good hands and being patient...just need my hands to hold up and ill be in business. I feel like playing again :)

ugh, bad start...playing solid, hands arent holding up...protecting them too. tables seem really tight preflop. we dont see many limpers and its amazng what we see being shown down...really quite confusing. bubbled on my last one...still got one going, gonna take a break and fire up some more.

ok, well took a 2nd...so did some damage control...down about 2 buy ins, plus vig...so not too bad on my first sets.

got Kings again...and got a dude to push into me with KQs, and he caught the flush lol i was chip leader, and it didnt cripple me thank god. still going in both...

got a 3rd...im playing well...very happy with my play. get chip lead, take bad beat, get lead again, bad beat...its a solid day. how fitting i got a 3rd when my AK lost to AK...but he was suited and caught the flush...but overall, i thought the games seemed tigher than usual, but most of the guys loosen up later and start to gamble.

I feel I played well...very well i think and ended up cashing my last 2...took a 2nd and a 3rd. nasty beats in both...i woulda had chip lead heads up after my 99 ran into his AA and crippled me, i came back to get 7500 chips and get him all in with K10o to K9o when he pulled flush...sometimes every coin flip goes against you...that was today for me and ended up +$15 bucks after 7 $55 sngs. a good confidence booster. shit, i couda just won a $22 heads up and won more :) but almost $10 in rakeback is always sweet.

overall, im done complaining...and happy to be back at the tables!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»