Monday, May 22, 2006

May 22, 2006

Ok, I figured if I wanted to play more poker, I needed a plan...something to gauge my progress because I need that sort of thing. So, I decided that I would set goals and work towards them. I thought a few simple rules would do the trick...and here they are:

1) For every $1000 I win, I will take out $1000.
2) I will redeposit half to get party point bonuses. I might cash out $1500 and redeposit $1000 to get more bonuses. I figure if I am going to cash money out, I might as well make some party points for utilizing my cash.

So, for every $1000 I win, I get to keep $500 bucks and I get 2000 party points. Pretty sweet.

so, I am $321 away from my first cash. I won $520 the past 5 days, so I am just shooting for the next $500 increment in my bankroll...so I am a few days out from cashing hopefully. Now that the rules are set...time to get to work.

No comments: