Wednesday, October 01, 2008

October 1, 2008

So far I have gone to showdown twice. Once with QQ and lost to the rivered flush. the 2nd hand i lost to the rivered straight. time for some hands to hold up!

Now, when i get hands i am getting coolered, but 3 3rds in a row...running into big hands itm. It is all going to come together for a nice run tonight...i can feel it!

Ive played about 10 sngs and havent sucked out once...maybe i am wrong about being a good night :)

Or i could be wrong...2 wins in a row...even with my AA getting cracked...Ive been breaking about even tonight...cashin and donkin off some...im gonna finish this set and call it a night.

Got QQ and ran into KK itm...once again coolered, but at least waited utnil i was itm.

lol, ran 99 into 1010 to take 3rd again. Playing great and getting to the bubble on all of my sngs in my last set...need to finish up in 1st in at least one!!

finished the set 2 and 3...strong finish. Wow, did better than i thought and won about 200...

#######################
Great start to October. Here are the session stats:

23 sngs
8 - 3rdx (horrible finish distribution, but ran into some strong hands with my own PPs ITM!)
4 - 2nds
2 - 1sts

14 cashes in 23 sngs, pretty darn good. I just wish my finish distribution had more 1sts.

Overall, my October stats are:

36sngs
26% ROI
52.8% ITM

Obviously not sustainable, but I like to start on the positive and trend down to where I belong.

No comments: