Wednesday, October 08, 2008

October 8, 2008

Well, I have decided to take the day off. i have been spending so much time playing poker that I need to spend a little quality time with the family. My mom and dad are coming to town for my son's 1st birthday, so i wont be playing too much this week.

My plan now is to put my rakeback into my account and step up. I have experienced a nice little correction, so I think the variance is going to be turning back in my favor. So, I will be making the leap to the next buy in when I get started again. I should have just over 30 buy ins...so by most people's standards I will not be underbankrolled...I am excited because I am definitely a bang for the buck kinda guy, so stepping up and hopefully increasing my earn by 50% is attractive to me!

Stay tuned for updates...just not many this week. Taking tonight off and tomorrow I teach...then Friday my parents are in town.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hi Ryan!

Thank you so much for your post to my blog, I greatly appreciate your prayers! Happy Birthday to your little boy, he is adorable, lots to be thankful for!

With friendship! Nancy