Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October 15, 2008 My Boy's Birthday

I haven't been playing much this week because my parents are in town and it is my son's birthday! Here is a pic of him at his party!



Found some time to play tonight. Just getting screwed. This taste of variance is lasting far longer than I would like. I have been getting really nasty beats nearing and on the bubble. then, when i do get in behind, usually a 40/60 spot, I cant get lucky. I am considering calling it a career unless I go on a heater before the night is over.

running a little better...have some nice streaks of cashing, but my hands arent holding up once ITM, so lots of 2nds and 3rds.

Well...ended the night on the same note i started it...just nastiness all around. Busted on bubble on a race, which i lost and then would have had the chip lead with blinds creeping up when my AJ lost to KQ. I have lost a ton of those 60/40 hands tonight in critical situations...if i dont go on a heater my next session...i am gonna wrap up poker for a while and cash out. It just isnt worth my frustration, but more importantly, I am not mentally ready and it isnt worth my time...

No comments: