Monday, October 06, 2008

October 6, 2008

Just about to get started here...wish me luck :)

Playing well, just card dead..

Playing well, just getting completely hosed on the bubble and ITM. runner runner style...if this continues i will quit...get in ahead and lose...either side of the race...stronger ace in and lose to runner runner...just tough luck tonight.

tough night...trying to stay positive...

getting hosed tonight...but only down a little...less than 200.

its weird...i had tons of big pairs starting after my first set...and cant seem to hold on...ironic...i almost pushed A6 on the button...sb pushed and bb called, i would have had the worst of it and won...just cant get it right tonight...get itm and get AJ only to run into AK...yet another cooler...but grinding away. my last sng is open...and ran into 1010 on the bubble.

So, amazingly crazy night...horrible luck and only down a few buy ins considering I couldnt win one to save my bankroll or get lucky. I won very few races...encouraging! I feel like tonight was horrible, but I had quite a few 2nds and 3rds...

No comments: