Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday 3/24/2006

I am in the Party $40k Guaranteed...just doubled up in first 10 mins with KK vs QQ :)

I am also in a $22 3 table sng. Thought I would experiment a bit. I havent played in so long, I'm starting to lose my street cred'! hahahahaahha

Updates to follow!

Busted out of the 3 table sng...never had a hand. Jusst fired up a $77 and about to get into another...almost to first break in the $40k...

First break and I am at 7076. Average is 6300...gotta kick it in gear right after the break...in 2 sngs...no cards, just lost 99 to jj for half my stack...

Lost a hand where i made a move with position...and to a suck out when a dude played a weak ace and caught against my queens. just wasnt feeling the sngs...gonna finish the tourney and see how i feel...play some sngs later.

An hour and a half in and i am at the average...just about 10k.

I have truly gone card dead tonight...but i am still at 10k coming up on 2nd break...i stole a few pots...made a few good moves and picked up some pots to keep me treading water...

went card dead and pushed my A10...Ak called and busted 404th. Not the way i would have wanted to go out, but I didnt get one hand....I got KK early and doubled up, but the only other hand i had stronger than AQo was AA UTG and I raised 3xBB and I took down the shitty blinds. just wasnt my night...i did damn well though with what i had...so a positive effort, but result...i should have folded, but i just got so sick of looking at shit.

I ended up down $142 today. Not a big fan of how I played. If I continue to play like this, I should just cash out and save my money. I need to tighten it up and play more conservative preflop and open it up post flop...actually, may have gotten a bit too aggressive at some points today.

No comments: