Saturday, March 25, 2006

Saturday 3/25/2006

Just finished up 3 sngs. Decided to 2 table on the laptop while I watched the UCLA/Memphis game. I ended up busting out on my first sng making a move on the button and lost. I fired up another to have 2 tables running and ended up taking 2nd in the 2nd sng that I started. So I was down juice and shortstacked on my 3rd sng. i fought back and doubled up when there were 5 left. i had A10s on button and pushed my 2900 chips. blinds were 200/400 and the big stack, in the sb, called me. he had 99, i caught a 10 on the turn and the river and took the chip lead. back and forth i made it to heads up a 1:3 chip disadvantage. I played tight and made it hard on this guy...I ended up outplaying him pretty bad heads up...making quite a few moves with absolutely nothing....wrestled the chip lead and took him down. up $329 in just over an hour...gonna go out and watch the Phoenix Suns game. Amare is back and looks awesome!

No comments: