Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sunday 3/19/2006

I havent played poker in a while...been a nice, mentally stressfree time. There is a definitely balance in terms of how much poker I will be able to play. I am going to try to get my sleep schedule straightened out. I went to bed at 4:00 AM this morning, but have to be at work tomorrow at 8:30 AM....so there is definitely going to be a very tired Ryan the next few days/weeks.

Ok, tomorrow I start my new job, so gotta put on the happy face...god i hate having to put on the happy face...but i am excited to start working. I think once my schedule returns to normal I will start to play more poker...i never had a problem logging 125 sngs a month...and i think that is a good goal for me every month...that will bring in plenty of fun money!

Shit, its not even midnight and i am thinking about hitting the sack. this is definitely going to take some adjusting!

No comments: