Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Tuesday 3/14/2006

Psyched to play some more today...just got confirmation that I start my job on Monday...so this week is to just have some fun! I am going to play a set tonight...maybe two, depending on how the first one goes. I am just in very slow, bankroll building mode....no rush!

Firing up a set of 3 and a $55 MTT. the 3rd of the set is just getting underway and nothing significant has happened yet in the other two....updates to follow. QQ in first hand UTG...oh boy! Won a small pot...woohoo!

Took a 3rd and a 1st in my set of 3. I busted out of the MTT before the first break. I caught a flush draw in the big blind and hit it on the river....too bad a dude had the nut flush draw and I got smoked. oh well...overall up $204 tonight...very happy with that...gonna call it a night!

Just got done reviewing my hand history for the one i won...i was down to 657 chips when my set of 4s lost to a set of 9s...but battled back and won it...i got pretty lucky too :)

No comments: