Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Wednesday 3/15/2006

Going to head out and get something to eat...come back, relax and fire some up. I might play a few sets tonight...depending on how I feel. I think I could definitely play a few more sngs every night...maybe 1-2 sets...but I have only been 3 tabling. I am doing this because I think I can cash a bit more if I spend more time on each table....it is amazing how much information you miss when you are scrambling from table to table.

I sat down at the tables and didnt feel comfortable, so i didnt play any today. There is a $100k freeroll on party on April 2nd, so I am trying to get enough party points to get into this freeroll as soon as possible. I probably wont get there in time, but I plan on getting in one soon! The payout structure is nice...and the winner gets $22k!

im out until tomorrow.

No comments: