Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Wednesday 3/8/2006

So I received my formal job offer letter. It is contingent on my clean background check, but that shouldnt be a problem...never had a problem before, so I will be starting on the 16th of March...gives me just over a week to enjoy myself...VEGAS THIS WEEKEND BABY!!!

I plan to play quite a bit of poker in the next week...

I need to play at least some today...no excuses.

Fired up my first set of 4 $77s.

Busted out of one so far...had KK cracked by J 10. but, i did take down AKo with my AQs :)

so i got sucked out two times, but hav ebeen playing well and it didnt bust me on either. Lost JJ to A9s and AJs to A2o to make the money...that was fuckin BS.

Just lost a coinflip to bust...88 vs AKs...tough one. Losing pretty much everything

still in 2, on bubble in both...and not the shortstack in either...

just keeps sucking out...i have AJs and he calls with Q3s and catches 2 3s lol

on the bubble...keep getting sucked out by the same crapy player...hes terrible...so 1 third in this set...down a little...gonna play some more

I am going to play 2 $77s and open up the $2k Added, $109 tourney...

Busted out of tourney...played ok, got sucked out on and got shortstacked and had to gamble

Just bubbled out of a $77 and fired up another...i have another going...have a solid stack with 7 to go...if i dont cash at least 210 from these 2, im done for tonight...cards arent falling and my hands when Im ahead are losing and i havent sucked out too much....just once. when this happens early, it usually means a long night, so I will listen to the warning signs and quit if it continues during these 2...

just lost another coinflip to make the money...was raised 3xBB by SB, so i pushed my 77 and he had AQs...he got quad As lol

bubbled again...mother fucker. my pocket 8s ran into KK...sigh.

lost again...not my night. Played very well the first set and just got ass raped, but the 2nd set was all me...i thought a second set would be ok because I was playing well, but maybe the suckouts i suffered should be read as a sign that even good play tonight will not be rewarded.

I am in a $55 regular tourney...once this is over, im done for the night.

if i can make it to break, ill update.

Well, I fought back to even in the tourney and get AA. I raise the 100/200 blinds to 650 and get called by big blind...flop comes king hi, 3 clubs...i dont like it, but didnt expect to see a flush...well, he had 82 of clubs and i lost...FUCK THAT SHIT!

Im gonna take a break...i cashed out 2000, gonna redeposit 500 in 3 separate transactions to get some party points...im gonna then move up to silver status by the end of the month I hope...and will shoot for gold in the 3 months after this month. Im sick of poker for a while...gonna chill.

No comments: