Saturday, March 04, 2006

Saturday 3/4/2006

I am in the process of firing up some $77s and $109s. Going to try a set of 4 and see how I feel. I think I finally shook off that horrible feeling from teh other night...lets hope I can start the comeback!!

Bubbled out of 1 $109 and busted 6th in the other...on bubble on a 77 and still alive in the other 77...maybe i stick around here for a while before concentrating on the $109s.

Ok, took down a $77 and broke about even for the set...made 1 bad move on a $109 and it cost me. The other $77 I was on I got a bit unlucky and bubbled...but overall things have returned to normal...

My gameplan for the month is to win at least $2k. I WILL NOT BE PLAYING ANY $109s THIS MONTH. The only stipluation is that if I can make my $2k, then I will be able to play a few $109s to start learning the differences. The only major difference is that there are less donks and play is a bit tighter...once you are in a hand, there are more moves being made...a much better game than the $55s, but still very beatable...more patience is necessary. Learning to fold a hand is an essential skill on the $109s...most people on the $77s lack that skill!

No comments: