Monday, March 13, 2006

Monday 3/13/2006

This week I plan on getting back to playing. I am shooting for a minimum of 1 set a day and go from there. Not looking to push it, just to log about 125 sngs a month...

The college basketball tourney bracket has been set and that is my new priority. The Badgers play Arizona on Friday, so that is an ironic twist. I would love to see the Badgers beat up on the Wildcats!!

If I can average 6 $77 sngs a day, I can make about $700 a week playing poker...so that will be my ambitious goal...I am still shooting for 4 sngs which should net about $500 a week. Either one, i would be very happy with. those are both nice enough numbers to substantially supplement my income. And who knows, if the itch returns, I will be logging more tables. Or, maybe if I wanted to save up for vacation or a car, I could log a few extra tables and put the extra money towards whatever I happen to be playing for...I think the next toy is a TV!

So I fired up 3 sngs...updates to follow.

Had one epic suckout flush, but had AA lose to 22, JJ to 66...a couple brutal beats...but none have knocked me out yet!

just busted out 3rd in one...i couldnt suck out like the rest of those fuckers!

Had a good set...played 3, got a 2nd and a 3rd. Played well...I was really ready to play. I was going crazy with boredom and needed something to occupy my mind. I guess i missed how much poker did that for me and then i would push it and concentrate to exhaustion. Maybe this was a lesson I needed to learn...one of those lessons you have to go through youself before you can truly understand it. I think I just need to find the right level of play...and when i reach that, in order to make more, just add tables, NOT SETS!

Ended the night after an hour...up $119. Satisfied with that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad about your cheese eating badgers.....THEY'RE GOING DOWN!!!!! we should get together and watch the game, hopefully a day game, then go play a tournament that I heard about that evening. Also, did you hear about the poker bloggers poker tournament?