Sunday, October 15, 2006

October 15, 2006

I deposited $600 in Full Tilt, so I am going to be trying to get playing on Full Tilt. They have a good rakeback deal there, so I might start trying some at Poker Stars later. I just want to find the place where I will be logging and grinding most of my tables. For now, rakeback wins.

Well, I played about 6 sngs...not really sure. I have to adjust to the new blind structure on Full Tilt. It threw me for a bit, i had to make adjustments because I was getting too aggressive too fast. There are far more intermediate blind levels than on party...i mean, they dont double like on party, they go from 20/40, 30/60, 40/80, or something like that, instead of just doubling...so it took a little adjusting. I finished strong with a first and a second...full tilt seems cool...cant wait to log some more tables this week...i really gotta get back into poker! i make too much money playing to turn my back on it.

Anyway, I felt better later in the session...finally didnt overplay my hands and get too aggressive. no poker tomorrow...MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL BABY!

No comments: