Sunday, October 29, 2006

October 29, 2006

Getting a later start than I wanted, but went 0/3 and was card dead...when I did get in, I was in with the best, just never held up...not bad, hoping my luck gets a little better next set. $36s on FT take forever to start.

Just finished up my last set of 4...needed to fire them up quickly, so i started 3 $36 and a $24. The first two i finished up I won took 2nd in the other and bubbled on the last...nice set after starting 0/3. Woulda been huge had I cashed in the final one...but very happy with the way they all played out. I was big stack on most of them...played patient and my hands held up and i won a few coinflips. Gonna try to get another set in...

I didnt get another set in...I need to get over this hump. I always find a distraction. I think part of it is that I am up and satisfied...instead of going for the kill and a huge day, i pack it in and figure its good enough...so the only time i ever log a lot of sngs is when i am having a losing day...and thats just plain stupid. I will get over this, but i just cant wait until i can get a new monitor. I think around the holidays or just after I will have to invest in a new one and start to 6 table...

This damn gambler's mentality...I want to hit the tables quick and run. That is my blackjack strategy and it worked well for me. I need to disconnect poker from gambling because I have the edge...i need to continue playing when my game is tight...it was TIGHT tonight and I didnt play more. what is my problem!!!

No comments: