Sunday, October 08, 2006

October 8, 2006

Well, I cashed everything but $100 out of party. Gonna wait to see what happens. I started to play some $11s and played well. hands just arent holding up...its weird, like i am card dead for days, then i make it to 5 left, blinds 200/400 and i finally see a big pair, KK. I raise, get one caller, flop come 868, i figure no ace, i push, of course he has A8o. thats the kind of shit im talking about...

Played 4 sngs and took 2 3rds...so lost vig. not bad. i am back to playing a tight game preflop. I just wasnt able to find the groove before, but now i think my game is coming around...still not where i want it to be, but getting closer. I cant wait until this online poker ban bullshit blows over so i can figure out where i want to start amassing player points. I have been wanting to jump to Poker Stars for a while, so now it seems like a great time assuming they are available to US-based players. If not, i will look for a site with the best rakeback deals and largest volume of players. If i go to Stars, i will sure miss rakeback.

No comments: