Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween

I didnt play any poker last night. After I got home from work, I relaxed and ordered some pizza for the Monday night game. After eating a bunch, I got tired and went to bed around 8:30. the plan was to be fully recharged for the week to log a bunch of hours at the tables, but I am feeling more tired today than yesterday. Hopefully it is just a slow start, but I should have taken a vitamin this morning. I took one two days in a row and felt really good…I might start to make that part of the daily regimen.

I think I would just like to set a weekly goal of 90-100 sngs. Enough blogging for right now, I will be playing tonight and giving updates.

Work is winding down for the day and I am feeling very focused on playing poker tonight. I know the Suns are playing their first game of the season tonight, but I need to make up for last night. If I can log a solid 3 sets in before the game I should be set. I am promising myself that if I am winning at the end of 3 sets, I will fire up another. I need to play more when I am winning, less when losing...seems obvious doesn't it?? Try it!! It is much harder than it sounds!

Well, I played about 10 sngs and was down 2 buy ins, watch some of the suns game and then fired up a set of 4. Ended the night up almost 2 buy ins...so was a very nice last set. I played well, patient and caught a few cards. Was brutal early when my hands were getting outdrawn...damn flushes. I lost to 3 rivered flushes...I realize its all part of the plan, but I took them in stride. I am getting much better about taking beats and just rollin with it. Another winning night, up over $55. Alomst have the roll over $1k! I am happy I got about 10 in tonight...looks like there are plenty people on Full Tilt to make it worthwhile to keep firing them up until 10:30...there were still over 21k people on the site when I am writing this. Hopefully I can start hitting the gym and logging 6 tables!

No comments: