Saturday, October 28, 2006

October 28, 2006

Everyone is hitting their draws against me today...fucking unreal. Trying to stick with it...so far, not affecting me too much.

I am getting very unlucky today. Sticking with it...trying to remain clear headed...just need a few hands to hold up and will be fine.

Buckled down late and hand a few hands hold up...just zbout broke even for the session...i think i lost the bonus they released for me and a little more, but thats not too bad. I had a really bad run to start my set, so i am glad i was able to finish strong and continue to play winning poker as I took some nasty ones. I am gonna take a break and start up some more later...In another 10 minutes i will upload my HHs into tourney manager and see how it all shakes out.

I think the problem with my HHs from full tilt is that if you try to upload them before they are complete, i think it messes up the file and the end is created on a different file...so it messes up the HH. I am being patient and will see if this solves my problem.

I think waiting solved the problem...sweet.

I started up the first of my next set...hoping to play for at least an hour and a half...so looking to get in a min of 6, hopefully closer to 10.

Fired up 4 sngs...trying to get back into 4-tabling...

Solid first set...had one sng where i got sucked out on twice and finally the 3rd nasy one knocked me out...sometimes you have to figure you played well, thats all u can do.

Finished up my first set 4-tabling with 2 2nds and a bubble...played extremely well. My level of focus is there...gonna fire up another set.

I got sidetracked and was reading some articles online...so never got that last set fired up. If i got one more set it, that would be 20 for thei night...not too bad.

No comments: