Sunday, November 12, 2006

November 12, 2006

I did some 3-tabling. I decided not to drop down too much, I played 1 $11 and decided to just fire up $22s. I cant win one to save my life, but i got a bunch of 2nds and 3rds. I think i monied in like 4 of 6 or 5 of 7, but i played very patient and was folding some big preflop hands in the face of some limpers or early aggression. I have been reading a lot on limit poker and have decided that i need to select my hands better. Yeah, the game is different, limit vs no limit, but stats is stats and ev is ev...so i am trying to focus better on my game and playing with a clear head...seemed to work today, i hope i can put a few winning days together.

I just uploaded my HHs into tourney manager. I got 4 3rds, a 2nd, and a 4th. Pretty crazy!!

No comments: