Friday, November 24, 2006

November 24, 2006

Doing ok, maybe down a buy in or two. Played a $36 tonight. I will fire one up when playing well. bubbled again for my 2nd str8 bubble in a $36. short stack doubled up once and then i took a stab and got caught...just unlucky. Still in 2 sngs...lets see how they finish up.

Just called a bubble push with A7s and dude pushed 24 into me and he caught runner runner straight...fuckin unreal! Last night my hands held up, tonight they dont even come close and the suck outs are in full effect...hoping i can ride it out...lets see what happens.

Well, I did some good things tonight and and some bad things...first lets talk about the good things. I played a pretty solid game tonight. A few beats put me on tilt, but i can feel it coming and i do my best to control it. I play by emotion, so when i feel in my gut to call or raise, I play by feel. However, since I can feel my frustration growing inside me, I know that I must switch gears and play by the book. So, I was able to keep myself in check, which kept the bleeding to a minimum. However, my frustration manifested itself in another way...I opened up 3 $36 sngs. I told myself I wasnt going to do that until I was properly bankrolled, but my performance in those has been excellent outside of bubbling the last few...my play had been good enough to money. so I figured lets give it a shot and see how it turns out. I won 2 of them and finished out of the money on the third, but still had a velry nice chip stack in the 3rd one...got it all in as a slight favorite nearing the bubble and got drawn out on...if that hand holds up, i believe I could have moneyed...playing good poker again!

No comments: