Monday, November 20, 2006

November 20, 2006

Playing today...doing ok, but had a bad run of luck...was in twice ahead and had the better ace both times and the board hit a 5 card flush lol

still at it...i am getting screwed when i get itm...lost the two i just said, then lost JJ vs 22 and then lost KQ vs K5. unreal. I am playing well, just getting fucked as usual. I really dont like full tilt...i mean, within 10 mins had the dominant hand and the board gets 5 of one suit...i mean come on, then to lose my JJ to 22...that was pricess...then i lost that fucking KQ to K5 when he hit runner runner flush...

must be running bad...cuz just getting horrible suck outs against me...getting in ahead and getting deep...just not getting any luck. fucking full tilt.

My last set i finally hit a suckout...up for the night...i am so happy with my play...i need to play more poker...my game is ready...i just need to learn how to deal with the swings...i am just not there yet as you can read!

No comments: