Sunday, November 05, 2006

November 5, 2006

Well, I played in my bi-weekly game today. It has been about 2 months due to football season, but I really miss it. It was a lot of fun. It was essentially a sng, we only had 11 players today. I was card dead the whole day and had a few chances to go bust, but I played very well. I had KK with a board of A34 all spaces and I held the king of spades. I didnt raise, dude raised 500 and I called...turn came another ace and we both checked. River was a blank and he raised 500...I folded and he flopped the set and turned the FH, so I was lucky the spade never came and I got away pretty cheap. I ended up bubbling when I got 77 and raised on the button. flop came 568 and dude pushed into me. I had to call and he turned over Q10 and I was in pretty good shape...until the turn and river came 10 10 and I got smoked. sure sucked!

I am playing very well live...I think I will start to play more if I can get my online game to come around and fund it. Time to play a little online.

OK, gonna fire up a few sngs...had a few beers, so might only fire up 2.

Been playing a lot...just getting very unlucky...trying to stick with it. I guess I am just running bad, but it went from the live tables and followed me online. These people online continually overplay their hands on Full Tilt and they continually get paid off for it. trying to keep my focus and not go on tilt...I am pretty good at that, but it sure would be nice for a hand to hold up...I am not talkin my 60/40, but have lost pocket pair over pocket pair 3 straight times...please hold up, pleasE!!

I dont know if i am pushing things or if i am just running into monsters...but i am getting solid hands on the bubble and people continually are overplaying theirs...does this mean i am playing mine too meekly on this level? however when i open it up people are catching me with big pairs. tought dilemma...i think its a bad run, but i think I might be forcing some thing while getting a bit unvlucky...all adds up to a bad night!

Been a terrible night...gonna keep playing and when i quit hit the sack...hopefully can finish strong.

No comments: