Tuesday, November 07, 2006

November 7, 2006

I have been thinking about what I will be going through as I increase the volume of sngs I play. the swings will come fast and furious. I moved down to the $22+2 sngs on full tilt this weekend and decided to 4-table them with a vengence. In a month, I could easily make $2k+ playing these, so it isnt like there is no money to be made. I think its a good move because my play seems pretty good up to this point and my return is showing that. however, we are talking such a small sample size that it isnt really relevent. I think 1-2 months of 4-tabling the 24s will do me just fine...hopefully can log about 1000 sngs in that time. I have been logging a lot of them this past week, so hopefully can continue.

the hardest part for me is firing up the first set because i immediately put myself at risk to lose money. Once i get going, i am ok...so I have just sat down and started playing the past few nights and have logged a healthy number. I will look later, but i will give an update for my first week in november...i think i am close to the 100 sng target i set, but i also took at least one day off, i think maybe even 2 off this week...I am looking to get at least 100 this next week.

Started the night losing my AA vs QQ on the river. when it flops a gut shot str8 for the queens, i knew i was toast.

Totally had a great play...KK on BB and the sb completes. i just check and queen hi flop, he bets pot, i min raise, he pushes with Q8 and catchs the 8 on the turn.

All big pairs have let me down...I have lost AA, KK, QQ, and KK. tough night. still at it. I just had AA and KK on 2 tables...won them both, but didnt go to showdown.

I have been playing terribly...that and no luck..fuck it, done for the night.

I dont know what it is, but either i just cant do this, or logging lots of hours just isnt possible for me, but i cant seem to get back to where i was. i am going to start playing the 11s...i am just not playing well...dont know what it is...need to take a break and tomorrow sounds great!

No comments: