Friday, November 03, 2006

November 3, 2006

I am still not feel all that well. My head just feels out of sorts. I am at work, able to get my work done by the deadline and feel relatively good overall, but my head just doesnt feel right. I hope it isnt anything serious, which i am sure it is not.

So, I hope to log a few sets tonight. I played one very good set last night. Full Tilt just makes me nervous. the suckouts are epic. Any time i get in ahead on the bubble, I figure I am toast. I honestly made a bubble bursting call (well it crippled the dude that pushed, left him with about 100 chips when blinds were 300/600) with J10o. Yes, that is a terrible call...I was fully aware of it. however, my thought process was this. He is shortstacked, like I am, so he is pushing a very wide range. I figured he was either pushing a small pair or a weak ace...he had a weak king and i hit my 10. I was more confident sitting there, on the bubble and all in, with J10o and behind than i am with Ax against two face cards. call me crazy, but thats how full tilt plays out.

anyway, i gotta finish some stuff up at work and I will be at the tables tonight.

No comments: