Thursday, November 02, 2006

November 2, 2006

Man, last night was a bad night for many reasons. I came home and logged a bunch of sngs...didnt upload them because i took an ass raping. it was all bad play...all me. later on, the suns played and i went to watch them on tv, but i got a headache. I never get headaches. this one put me down, ended up puking. went to work, didnt feel quite right today...i think im getting a little sick, but its month end at work and i cant get away right now...too much to do.

so, came home tonight...relaxed and watched the football game. played a quick set of 4...i dont want to go without playing for a day cuz it really hurts in terms of trying to hit my goals. I could easily play another...feeling in control today, but i am happy. I lost my composure, got angry, but played well. full tilt is worse for suck outs than party poker. its fuckin crazy. but, i ended up winning one and taking 2nd in the other...would have won the 2nd one too if my AQ would have held up against K3 to the rivered 3!! unreal...this dude sucked out on me before, on the bubble when i should have busted him, but he sucked out...its good tho, cuz he thinks hes good and i will see him again.

up 105 tonight after losing over 250 last night. i just couldnt cash pasat 3rd place last night...had like 4 3rds and no higher finishes...that kills the ROI.

No comments: