Monday, December 11, 2006

December 10, 2006

Horrible luck is holding off until after teh bubble tonight. i have taken two nasty ones when we get into the money...lost A10s to A5o and JJ to A10s.

I figured I am going to continue to log a decent number of sngs every night until I either crap out or make a good run. Obviously, i hope not to crap out, but then again, unless i dont start to make some progress i might be better off doing something else with my very limited free time.

I need to keep things in perspective. I have never been able to log as many sngs as many of the 2+2 posters. they show their monthly stats and their downswings can often number more sngs that i log in a month...however they have huge upswings as well. I just need to hang in there and go with the flow of the game. I feel underbankrolled...so i am gonna stick with the $24s until I hit $1200, then i will start splitting up my tables...half 24s and half 36s. I am happy with the number of sngs I have logged so far...i would say close to 100. i am trying so hard to get my rakeback up to $300...right now it stands about $100, but if i can clear that full tilt bonus soon, i will continue to play there until i get $300 and then move to Poker Stars.

No comments: