Wednesday, December 27, 2006

December 27, 2006

I have been steadily getting my bankroll back after a big night of losses before i went home at christmas. This game can be so infuriating when you are constantly trying to build...at some point it will feel good to have a certain bankroll and maybe skim every month...that would be ideal. but, until i get to that point, I will be obsessing over every loss.

I had a few unlucky situations tonight...I never sucked out and lost quite a few coin flips. i had a nasty one...i had QQ on bubble and was up against a pusher that just had me covered. I called, but the BB called too and he had us both covered. He turns over KQ and hits a river king. so, i ended up taking 4th...totally screwed! I didnt even spend enough time to think about it...i moved on to the next sng...i am even for the night...so gonna relax for a bit and maybe log some more sngs.

started a set...got to the bubble on each, bubbled on first 2 getting very unlucky....itm in the other 2...playing great! Just took one down...heads up in another...about even chip stacks. would be huge to take it down! my 88 lost to J9...so my final set was solid...getting too late to fire up any more...lets see where i stand. I won about $80...those bubbles sure did hurt. i am playing very patiently and laying down a lot of hands...

I am laying down big hands preflop into crazy aggression. I am not going to the coin flip early...I have laid down 10 10, 9 9, AQs, and various other smallish pocket pairs.

I am soo confident that I c ould add 2 more tables with very little drop off. I only think that i would struggle if i started to bubble in all 6 of them...which would be an awesome problem to have. still grinding away towards my new monitor...about halfway there.

Now that I am not messing around with less than 4 tables...I find that I can log a very high number of sngs...I cannot imagine 8-tabling...averaging 10-12 turbos an hour. I know some people 16-table...but i need to bask in the glory of 8-tabling and thinking about the numbers that landmark means. I cant wait until I move up levels and 8-table...baby, the cash will be coming!!

No comments: